Due to the many possible download locations, there is no simple answer to any such questions. Hence, I decided to post a guide to finding all OAM 10.1.4.x component packages.
OAM 10.1.4.0.1 base installers can be downloaded here:
- In the row marked "Oracle Access Manager".
OAM 10.1.4.2.0 patchset (latest version as of this post) can be downloaded here:
Metalink Patch Number 5957301
- Make sure to select the appropriate platform.
Index of all OAM 10.1.4.x 3rd Party Packages including webgates and connectors is here:
- At the bottom of the page labeled as "Index of Released Oracle Access Manager 10.1.4 3rd Party Packages (PDF)" or use this direct link here.
- The index lists all the package names and download locations of all OAM 10.1.4.x 3rd party packages. The last column labeled as "Link" states the download locations.
- If the download location indicates something like IBM CD2 or Linux CD1, please go to the following link http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/ias/htdocs/101401.html and look in the row "Oracle Access Manager - 3rd Party Integration".
- If the download location indicates "Oracle Access Manager CDs", then the package is bundled with the OAM 10.1.4.0.1 base installers. Download location for the base installers is listed above.
- If the download location indicates Patch
, please log into Oracle's metalink here https://metalink.oracle.com. In the Quick Find section choose "Patch Number" and enter the patch number as indicated in the index PDF.
- Please note that the index will be updated regularly as new packages are released.